Privacy & cookies policy
FENTISS S.L. it respects the current legislation on the protection of personal data, the privacy of users and the secrecy and security of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation on data protection, in particular, the 2016 Regulation / 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and the Organic Law on Data Protection in Spain and its implementing regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, access unauthorized and theft of personal data provided, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data and the risks to which they are exposed.
In particular, it is reported that your personal data can only be obtained for processing when they are appropriate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the scope and the specific, explicit and legitimate purposes for which they were obtained.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
The data collected or provided voluntarily by means of the Website, either by browsing the same, as well as all those that you can provide us in the contact forms, via email or by telephone, will be collected and processed by The Person Responsible for the Treatment, whose data is indicated below:
Treatment Manager: Fent Innovative Software Solutions S.L. (fentISS)
CIF / NIF: B98245780
Address: Ciudad Politécnica de la Innovación, Building 9B, Office 1.67. Camino de Vera s/n
Postal code: 46022
Phone: 963 294 704
Commercial Registry of Valencia, Volume 9184, Book 6.467, Folio 44, Section Sheet- V-138.903
For what purposes are we going to treat your personal data?
- To answer your questions, requests or requests.
- To manage the requested service, answer your request, or process your request.
- To send information by electronic means related to your request.
- To send commercial information or events by electronic means, as long as there is express authorization.
- To perform analysis and improvements on the Website, about our products and services.
- To improve our commercial strategy.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
To whom will we communicate your data?
Your data will not be transferred to Third Parties except Legal obligation.
During what term will we store your data?
The personal data will be maintained while maintaining the link with the Responsible. At the end of the same, the personal data processed in each of the aforementioned purposes will be maintained during the legally stipulated deadlines or during the period that a judge or court may require them, taking into account the limitation period for legal actions. The data processed will be maintained as long as the aforementioned legal deadlines do not expire, if there is a legal maintenance obligation, or if the legal term does not exist, until the interested party requests their suppression or revocation of the consent granted.
What are your rights?
You have rights:
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw the consent granted.
- To request the limitation of the treatment of your data, in some cases, in which case they will only be conserved according to the current regulations.
- To carry your data, which will be provided in a structured, commonly used or mechanical reading format.
- To file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority, if you believe that we have not treated you correctly.
- To revoke the consent for each specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the express consent.
How can you exercise your rights?
We inform you that you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, by writing together with a photocopy of ID to the Delegate of Data Protection, at the following address:
Fent Innovative Software Solutions S.L. (fentISS)
Address: Ciudad Politécnica de la Innovación, Building 9B, Office 0.74 (formerly Office 3). Camino de Vera s/n
Postal code: 46022
In certain cases the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them in accordance with current regulations.
In certain cases you can exercise your right to the portability of the data, which will be delivered in a structured format, commonly used or mechanically read to you or the new responsible for the treatment you designate.
You have the right to revoke consent at any time for any of the treatments for which you have granted it.
The interested party or its representative is informed that he / she may submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency, in the event that he / she considers that the exercise of their rights has not been adequately addressed.
We thank you for having decided to visit us. We want your experience on the site to be the best possible, and for that reason we have written this Cookies Policy in the most transparent way possible.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the user’s device that is used when you visit a website. Its main purpose is to recognize the user each time you access www.derisc-project.eu, it also allows us to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they can not damage the user’s equipment / device and, if they are activated in the configuration of your browser, they help us identify and resolve possible operating errors of www.derisc-project.eu.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but they have small differences:
- Session Cookies: Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close the browser. Its main purpose is to identify the type of device, support the website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify a person.
- Persistent or Permanent Cookies: They are stored in the hard disk of the device and our web reads them every time you make a new visit to www.derisc-project.eu. They allow us to identify your actions and preferences; Analyze visits and help us understand how users reach our page and improve our services.
- Functionality Cookies: Allow www.derisc-project.eu to remember decisions made by the user, such as their login or identifier. The information in these cookies is anonymized (that is, it does not contain your name, address, or other information).
- Third Party Cookies: Third party cookies are the cookies installed by a website that is not the one you are visiting; for example, those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or external content supplements (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use this type of files to track your visits in each place where they are advertised.
- Analytical Cookies: These are cookies that are intended for periodic maintenance and ensure the best operation and service to the user; collecting data of your activity.
By accessing www.derisc-project.eu, you expressly accept that we can use this type of cookies on your devices. If you deactivate cookies, your browsing through www.derisc-project.eu may not be optimal and some of the utilities available at www.derisc-project.eu may not work properly.
No cookie allows you to contact your phone number, your email address or any other means of contact. No cookie can extract information from your hard drive or steal personal information.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
User configuration to avoid Cookies.
Thus, you can block cookies through the browser’s configuration tools or you can configure your browser to notify you when a server wants to save a cookie:
a) If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Configuration. More information.
b) If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. More information.
c) If you use Chrome, in the Options> Advanced options> Privacy section. More information.
d) If you use Opera, in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. More information.
e) If you use Safari, in the option Preferences> Security or Privacy, you can configure Browser. More information.